Softgroup .Net Compiler Project Description
Softgroup .Net Compiler Project is a powerful and ease to use utility that can compile multiple Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 or 2008 Projects written in C# or VB .net in a single step.
With Softgroup .Net Compiler Project you can create a list of project located in different folders, rearrange order of compilation, setups global compilation options and compile all in a single step. You can also save all your settings in a single file (.ncp) for later reuse.
Softgroup .Net Compiler Project contains many features as listed below:
• List of projects and related options can be save in a single file for later use
• Change order of projects compilation
• Can automatically change project referenced assemblies with specified path during compilation
• Execute custom command before and/or after any project compilation
• Execute custom command before and/or after all projects compilation
• Build or Rebuild list of projects
• Optionally clean projects before compile.
• Optionally compile and deploy projects
• Optionally generate log for compiler output of any project
• Open generated log for any project after compilation
• Open Project directly from .Net Compiler Project
Softgroup .Net Compiler Project Screenshots
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in Softgroup .Net Compiler Project 2.0.3675
Release notes are not available currently.
Softgroup .Net Compiler Project Requirements
No additional system requirements.